Aidan Moran – PMP – Industrial/Metallurgical Construction Project Primavera Scheduling Management
Aidan Morgan is our Primavera construction software specialist. He holds a degree in Civil Engineering and is a certified Primavera operator and trainer. Aidan gained experience with extensive career EPC construction project management in in the power, pharmaceutical, semiconductor and transportation industries. He has provided successful program and project management solutions for complex programs as well as project controls for individual projects. Aidan has spent over 25 years in the field of project controls.
- Alstom Power (now GE): Construction planner on 1000MW Manjung Power plant in Malaysia. Involved in developing detailed resource loaded schedules for their Boiler manufacturing facilities. Provided Primavera training to Alstom employees in China, India, Indonesia, Switzerland and Malaysia.
- Noble Environmental Power: Headed up all pre-construction, permitting and construction planning for several wind turbine farms in upstate NY. Facilitated multiple planning workshops to ensure that all parties were aligned and to mitigate as many potential risks as possible.
- SME Electric: On site planner for a twelve month shut down of a PSEG Power plant to upgrade all major electrical services and to install a new Environment Control System, bag house, SCR and Ash System.
- Eversource: Assisted their Transmission Group with standardizing their use of Primavera and created several template schedules. Developed new processes and procedures on the use of Primavera and as well as a How to Guide.
- Sikorsky Helicopters: Project planner on a multi-billion dollar Government helicopter program which involved heavy use of Earned Valued techniques and reporting.
- City of Phoenix (AZ) Water Services Department: Provided technical expertise in the adaptation of Saybrook Program inSITE™ to assist in managing and track over 200 projects
- Pfizer Pharmaceutical: Implemented a web-based program management system for all their R&D facilities worldwide.
- Intel 1997-2000. Provided scheduling support for the construction of their $1Billion Silicon Chip Manufacturing facility, “Fab 14”, in Ireland and the retrofit of their Fab 17 facility in Massachusetts.
- Homer J. Olsen Construction 1994 -1997 Document Controls and project controls on San Francisco Light Rail projects.
- 1987-1994 – Worked as a site Engineer for several different construction companies in the United Kingdom and in California.